It's back! Our LARGE Discover Thanksgiving box has everything you need to feed 8-10 hungry guests with all of the best produce of the season. Find fruits and vegetables from our favorite local and sustainable farms.
Our Discover Thanksgiving box includes a broad palette of flavors that frees you up to get creative, including:
- Gravy/stuffing flavor pack: carrots, celery, yellow onions, shallots & leeks
- Wild foraged mushrooms - chanterelles, hedgehogs or other wild-foraged mushrooms from the Oregon forest
- Adventure herb mix: Sage, thyme, rosemary and savory.
- Cranberries and satsuma mandarins for a tart-sweet sauce.
- Our best local potatoes - fingerling? purple? We'll pick what looks best! (yukon gold available by request)
- Brussels sprouts on the stalk: roast it whole for a dramatic presentation.
- Green beans aplenty.
- Parsnips or celeriac. Tell us which you prefer.
- Local heirloom squash: Blue Kabocha? Robin's Koginut? Tell us whether you are cooking it for puree/pie or as a side dish and we'll send you home with the right squash. (Sweet potatoes available to substitute)
- Our famous, locally-sourced locally-sourced chicory salad mix.
- A dramatic whole chicory - raddichio? rosalba? treviso? we'll use whatever looks best - for a modern, bracing salad or a sophisticated saute.
- Heirloom apples: A mixed bunch of locally grown heirloom apples - enough for a big, beautful pie. Want to make an open-faced tart? Let us know and we'll toss in a couple pink-fleshed Mountain Rose apples, too!
- A pomegranate, because the seeds make everything beautiful!
With this box, you should only need to buy a turkey, spices and a few staples to make a show-stopping, modern and delicious Thanksgiving feast!
Discover Thanksgiving Box - Large
- All boxes require 24-48 hours between order and availability.
- Thanksgiving boxes must be ordered by Tuesday, November 22nd at 11:00 a.m. for availability by Wednesday the the 23rd.